QHSE Management Heerema Porto Amboim (Angola)
February 2015 until July 2017 Heerema Porto Amboim (Heerema Marine Contractors)
As QESH Manager involved with the major lump-sum contract of Total E&P Angola for the engineering, procurement, construction, installation (EPCI) and pre-commissioning for the SURF (subsea umbilical’s, risers and flowlines) part of the Kaombo project, located in Block 32 offshore Angola in water depths up to 2,000 meters.
Besides the above I was in charge to create a QAHSE Management system for Heerema Porto Amboim and Luanda office, based on the ISO-9001, 14001 and 45001. To access the QAHSE Management system I made a web tool to find all procedures, work instructions, forms etc…
- Execute internal and external audits.
- Preparation of Bridging Documents between Heerema Porto Amboim and client; such as:
- Project specific Safety and Health Plans;
- Fire Fighting and Rescue Plans;
- Emergency Response Plans;
- Security Plans;
- Oil Pollution Emergency Plan;
- Preparation of a Emergency Evacuation Plan, in cooperation with SOS International
- HAZID and HAZOP studies;
- Risk Assessments.
- Task Risk Assessments
Setup-up an Emergency Response Room and Emergency Response Reporting Tool, A WEB-based reporting tool.
My last project was to set-up (write) a HSE training handbook for the local workers. As example I used the VCA-full training. Parallel we prepared a PowerPoint training course. We made an arrangement with the National Institute for Petroleum – INP – in Sumbe, Angola, part of the ministry of Petroleum and Education, that they gave the training and certificates.
PARTNER: Guus Wiering